2016. szeptember 22., csütörtök



A New Lease of Life and a Future 

That Seems Brighter and Clearer Than Ever 



Narconon’s New Life Detox aims to free the person from toxins that may be hindering their
physical and mental progress towards a drug-free life. It is a carefully designed programme to help re-establish their nutritional status, clean up their body and prepare them for the ensuing courses to increase their mental and emotional well-being. A student shares her story here:
"When I came to Narconon my life was on the road to ruin. Drugs overtook my zest for ambition and had set up my happiness for a disastrous fallas I was finding out quite rapidly. When I reached my lowest ebb I didn't know who to turn to and I felt trapped. Narconon was a glimmer of hope in my otherwise vanquished life. Speaking to a Narconon representative for the first time was the first step to my life repair.
I am now in the latter stages of my sauna program on the New Life Detoxification and feel closer to my goal for a drug-free life than ever. I exercise, eat healthily, take vitamins and ensure every day that my problems are dealt with properly with help of the supportive staff at Narconon.
Not only do I have a new lease of life, but my outlook for the future seems brighter and clearer than ever. 
I will always remember and cherish Narconon for the help given me."

Call us today on 00800 802 1375